Friday, April 20, 2012

Recipe to try this weekend: Gwyneth Paltrows smoked mozzerella & slow roasted tomato crostini





As you may know by now, I am a big fan of Gwyneth Paltrow. I love her style and her blog GOOP. Last year she came out with a recipe book, I still want to buy, called My Father Daughter. I tried this appetizer at a friends party and it is wonderful. I will be making it again this weekend. It's great for an appetizer or a light meal. I have the link below to the recipe..... Have a Great Weekend!




http://www2.canada.com/topics/travel/familytravel/story.html?id=4711645

1 comment:

  1. i love love love this cookbook. I made the kale and brown rice tonight paired with grilled mahi. And truth be told: i practically live off the oven roasted vine ripened tomatoes. I bake in bulk!

    ReplyDelete