Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Spring Trend Alert 2012, The Chambray Shirt

Urban Outfitters, My favorite!

The chambray shirt has always been a classic but I noticed that is a huge trend this spring. It is the perfect must have, summer staple for our Seattle summers. The chambray shirt has come so far. They aren't like the old thick, boxy ones. They come thinner, more tailored and come in so many cute styles. I may need more than one! Personally, I like it paired with white denim and a large jeweled necklace. I would also pair it with black jeggings, and super trendy, neon! This trend is so popular some high end designers have paired them with sequined skirts and come out with dresses. Here are a few options:

Old Navy

Nordstrom

Throw over a bathing suit




Dress by Isabel Marant



J Crew with neon

Best with large jeweled necklace

Blake Lively pairs it with a sequined skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment